Mini-Split AC Installation & Repair for the Phoenix Metro area including Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler, Tempe, Paradise Valley and Scottsdale
Approach your home comfort in a new way with ductless air conditioning to complement or replace your central air conditioner. Affirmative Air can help you equip your home with a duct-free solution for cooling throughout the warm weather months.
How A Ductless Mini-Split AC System Works
A ductless mini-split air conditioning system is made up of three main components including:
- An outdoor unit
- An indoor mounted evaporator unit
- Wireless remote control
The indoor unit and the outdoor unit are connected by a refrigerant line that runs through a connecting wall or ceiling. It works by transferring warm air from the room that the indoor unit is installed in over evaporator coils of refrigerant that cools the warm air and pumps it back into your home as cold air-conditioned air. The hot air from inside your home is then forced to the outdoor unit and vented outside of your home.
What makes this HVAC system great for small offices and homes is the fact that the indoor units are small and discreet, making them perfect for temperature zoning and cooling individual and specific rooms. This also means that your ductless mini-splits can be expanded by adding multiple indoor units for each additional room (up to a maximum of four for certain models) all connected to the same outdoor unit. With these HVAC systems installed, there's no need for a huge indoor renovation job just to add ductwork. All you need is a reliable HVAC company to install your ductless mini-split air conditioner.
Why Going with A Ductless Mini-Split AC System Is A Good Idea
A ductless AC system offers many benefits over other types of cooling. Whether you’re thinking about replacing an aging air conditioner or you simply want to add an alternative source of cooling that will help you in milder summer weather, a ductless installation can serve you well. Some of the perks that you’ll enjoy with a ductless AC system include:
- Flexibility: Ductless mini-split air conditioners can be installed in any type of property, whether it’s a residential property, a commercial office, or even an institutional facility. Its modular nature allows for easy and stress-free installations in multiple rooms that don’t require massive renovations or ductwork to work properly.
- Cost-effective: Ductless mini-split ACs pump the cold air directly into the rooms they’re supposed to be cooling, so they work much more efficiently than air conditioning systems that require duct systems. This translates to more savings when it comes to utility bills.
- Easy Installation: Ductless means no more expensive ducts to build and renovate your home around, making the installation process quite simple.
- Environmentally-friendly: As ductless mini-split systems separate the cooling from room to room, this means that you can just turn off the indoor units located in rooms that aren’t being used or don’t need cooling. This immediately cuts down your energy usage, as well as greenhouse gas emissions in the environment.
Affirmative Air’s Ductless AC Services
Affirmative Air offers a full range of cooling services for your ductless air conditioning system. If you’re interested in adding a ductless air conditioner to your home for the first time, give us a call to learn about your installation options. We can add a duct-free cooling unit to your house quickly and easily. This system requires only a small three-inch hole in the wall between the outdoor unit and interior units.
If you already have a ductless AC system in your home, we’ll help you keep it in great condition, so you enjoy optimum energy efficiency from this installation. Call Affirmative Air for your annual tune-up, as well as any repair needs that you may have. You’ll get our satisfaction guarantee with every service.
Get A Free On-Site Inspection & EstimateREQUEST APPOINTMENT
Why Choose Us
24/7 Emergency Service
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Flat-Rate Pricing (no hidden fees)
Lifetime warranty on repairs for Affirmative Club Plan members
Two-year Craftsmanship on Installations
Up to 12 Years Parts and Labor on New Systems