HVAC Maintenance for the Phoenix Metro Area Including Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler, Tempe, Paradise Valley and Scottsdale
Your heating and cooling systems need regular maintenance to stay in prime condition. Our Affirmative Maintenance Plan will help you take care of your air conditioner and furnace throughout the year for optimum comfort in every season.
Do I Need HVAC Maintenance?
Every heating and cooling system needs regular maintenance to provide the best possible comfort levels and energy efficiency. We recommend scheduling your air conditioning maintenance for early spring and heating maintenance in early fall. This gives our technicians a chance to inspect your HVAC systems before you have to rely on them heavily for your seasonal comfort. Compared to a system that doesn’t get regular maintenance, a well-maintained HVAC installation will:
- Have a longer lifespan, so you get more from your investment
- Deliver lower utility bills throughout the season
- Provide more even temperatures and better indoor air quality
What’s Included in HVAC Maintenance?
Your HVAC maintenance visit includes a thorough inspection that will help us identify any areas of concern. We can offer replacements on the spot for major issues. Our technicians will also perform minor adjustments to help your system operate more efficiently throughout the season. We change your air filter and thoroughly clean the system’s internal components with every visit. Some of the tasks we’ll perform during your maintenance visit include:
- Tightening electrical connections
- Checking and adjusting belts
- Inspecting and adjusting pulleys
- Inspecting and cleaning the condensate drain and pan
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Calibrating the thermostat
- Balancing the blower motor
- Lubricating moving parts
- Protecting outdoor components from the elements
Maintenance Services from Affirmative Air
Our maintenance plans will help you stay on top of your annual appointments, so you never fall behind on this essential task. When you choose to work with Affirmative Air, you’ll enjoy:
- Two visits per year (One heating inspection and tune-up, one cooling inspection and tune-up) for $180. Discounts on multiple systems, as well as multi-year options. Fully transferable for free.
- 20% Discount on all repairs.
- 5% Discount on new systems to existing members.
- No after-hours fees.
- Priority service.
- FREE Diagnostic Service Calls - normally $89 for non-members.
- Most repairs come with a 10-year part and labor warranty if APM is maintained. (Compressor and Coils have a two-year warranty.)
Schedule Your Service
It’s best to schedule your maintenance services early, so you can avoid the peak repair and installation seasons that occur in summer and winter. However, if you haven’t seen an HVAC technician in the last 12 months, it’s never a bad time to schedule a tune-up.
Make your maintenance appointment with Affirmative Air today. We offer clear pricing without any hidden charges or fees so you know exactly what to expect. Over time, you’ll find that regular maintenance pays you back through improved performance and lower repair and utility bills. Give us a call today.
Get A Free On-Site Inspection & EstimateREQUEST APPOINTMENT
Why Choose Us
24/7 Emergency Service
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Flat-Rate Pricing (no hidden fees)
Lifetime warranty on repairs for Affirmative Club Plan members
Two-year Craftsmanship on Installations
Up to 12 Years Parts and Labor on New Systems