Why You Need a High-Efficiency AC
These days, finding ways to do things efficiently is in high demand. That is especially true when it comes to air-conditioning. Homeowners and business owners know there is a significant distinction between a standard AC unit and an energy-efficient one.
What benefits do you get from installing an AC unit that is considered energy-efficient? Here are some of the benefits you will receive from a high-efficiency AC:
- Performs better than conventional units – A high-efficiency AC performs better than a standard AC because it has more functionality included in its construction. These units often have additional features that can customize your use, such as variable speed air handlers.
- Consumes less electricity – Because these AC units are efficient, they use less energy than conventional models. This helps you save on your monthly energy bills, which saves you a lot of money in the long run.
- Environmentally friendly – With ongoing concerns about global warming and climate change, every effort to lower your carbon footprint and protect the environment is significant. Installing an energy-efficient AC unit allows you to do this, making it an eco-friendly purchase.
- Longer lasting – When you have an energy-efficient AC that consumes less energy and limits the strain on your system, you get an HVAC unit that lasts longer. That translates to additional savings because you won’t have to replace or repair your AC as often as those who own conventional units.
When Should You Replace Your AC with an Energy-Efficient Unit?
Knowing when to replace your old AC with one that is highly efficient can also help save you money in the long run. To find out when you should consider buying an energy-efficient AC for your home, here are some indicators:
- Your current AC is more than 10 years old – When your AC has surpassed the standard 10-year lifespan, you should consider getting a new one.
- When you notice higher energy costs – If you find your energy bills are higher than normal, it might be time to switch units.
- Your AC is always breaking down – If you are calling the AC repairman more than once per year for repairs, your old AC may need to be retired.
- You don’t get the same kind of cool in your home – When your AC no longer cools your home as well as it used to, even after a cleaning, it might be time to look for a newer one.
When you need to replace your current AC, you should upgrade to a high-efficiency model from Affirmative Air. For years, our company has been the industry leader in AC sales and service in the Phoenix, AZ area. In addition to specializing in AC Installation, AC Repair, and AC maintenance, we can also help you choose the best air conditioner for your home.
You May Also Like
When homeowners start noticing that their air conditioner is no longer efficient, many will choose to replace or upgrade their HVAC system… Continue Reading 3 Simple Tips to Improve Your AC’s Performance…
Cold winter nights will soon arrive in Gilbert, AZ, which means it’s time to get your furnace ready. The best way to… Continue Reading 4 Furnace Maintenance Tasks You Can Complete…
Extreme temperatures in Gilbert, AZ, mean that your HVAC system works hard to maintain a consistent temperature in your home. Regular maintenance… Continue Reading 3 Top Signs You Need an HVAC Replacement…